"This is a set of pictures of a exploded fire
extinguisher that was nor properly maintained. In a fire in the
factory the FE was used, however due to lack of regular
maintenance the outlet nozzle was choked resulting in excess
internal pressure built up, resulting in the CO2 canister
blowing off. This compounded the already chaotic condition
prevailing as well as injuring the person using the FE. A
classic case of safety equipment not being properly maintained.
Thus not only making them useless during the hour of need but
also compounding to the problem at hand"