safety photo safety photos safety photo

Portable fan



"A desk fan found in a University Engineering Faculty workshop.  Apparently, it was bought in from home by post-graduate students.  The cord wasn't long enough, so they "extended" it.  The pin on the plug was bent to prevent use as soon as it was found.  But, at some stage the plug they chose had been overheated and partially melted.  As a result, all three pins are loose in the plastic moulding.  Oh, and the case was broken..."

portable_fan_1.jpg (750x561 -- 124459 bytes)

portable_fan_3.jpg (750x561 -- 101845 bytes)

portable_fan_2.jpg (750x561 -- 104468 bytes)



safety photos news feed


Copyright safetyphoto 2006